Give to the Max
Give to the Max Day has become a tradition as an annual fundraising contest. This special day of supporting Minnesota nonprofits has some exciting opportunities in play, as do we at Reach!
Each day, November 1-18, a drawing will take place from all donors that day to award an additional $500 gift to the giver’s charity.
On Thursday, November 18…
- $500 drawings will take place from givers of every 10-minute time period. That’s $500 being awarded to various nonprofits every 10 minutes, all day long!
- $1,000 drawings will take place from givers of every hour throughout the day.
- A $10,000 drawing will take place from all givers during the November 1-18 time period.
Plus, Reach has $12,000 in matching funds from generous supporters at stake.
This means that we need your help to not only secure these matching funds, but to also give us opportunities in the drawings. As an example, if you are able to consider giving us $20, it would help us even more if you make four $5 gifts either on different days, and/or during different 10-minute time periods on the 15th, rather than one $20 gift. Those combined, smaller gifts ($5 or greater) give us more chances in the drawings. However, any gift, at any amount, is greatly appreciated and will count toward our matching gifts.
Now, here’s the part you’ve been waiting for…
- For every $20 in total donations you contribute, you will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 Kohl’s gift card. So, if you make donations (in any $5 increment or more) totaling $80, you will have four entries for the $100 gift card.
- For every $100 in total donations you contribute, you will instead be automatically be entered into a drawing for a $500 Kohl’s gift card.
Please help us (and maybe even yourself!) by clicking here to go to our Give to the Max page.