Give to Reach for Resources
You can help Reach for Resources in supporting individuals with disabilities and mental illness. Why is this important? We believe:
- Everyone deserves to live life as independently as possible.
- When those we serve have a feeling of involvement in the community, they gain a sense of belonging.
- Physical and mental well-being are vital to a healthy, happy life.
Nearly 85% of all funding Reach receives goes directly to programming. Gifts of all sizes help us provide support to those we serve, as well as our day-to-day operations. Reach is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) charitable organization. The entire amount of your donation is tax-deductible, as allowed by law, and you will receive a receipt to substantiate your gift. Please donate now to support our mission.
By donating on a regular basis, you will be providing Reach with a predictable, stable funding stream in a way that is more convenient for you and cost-effective for us. You can make a recurring donation of $10 or more via electronic funds transfer from a savings or checking account or a charge to a credit card. It’s easy, safe, and you can change or cancel your donation at any time. Click on the Donate Now button above and select the option to make a recurring donation.
NEW: In January 2020, we are launching a recurring giving program, Reach Champs. By choosing the recurring donation option when you give, you will be enrolled as a charter member of this important program. As a member, you will receive:
- A special Reach Champs monthly newsletter with insider stories just with you in mind. You’ll have exclusive behind-the-scenes information to some of our program highlights.
- Exciting incentives throughout the year, including discounts to our special events, appreciation gifts, and more.
- Our sincere gratitude for helping us maintain consistent services and support to those needing our assistance.
- Assurance that you are making a significant difference in the lives of others.
Did you know that many employers match donations, dollar for dollar, or even more? Check to see if yours is one. If so, contact your Human Resources department to learn your employer’s matching procedures.
List of employers/companies with matching gift programs: Matching Companies
Reach for Resources
5900 Green Oak Drive, Suite 303
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Are you a regular Amazon shopper? You can donate to Reach with any regular purchase! All you have to do is visit the link above and set up Reach for Resources as your organization to donate to!
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Click here for more detailed instructions for signing up with AmazonSmile.
For more information, call 952-200-3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can support Reach through your company’s United Way campaign even though we are not a United Way agency. Just write “Reach for Resources” and our address (see above) in the section of your pledge form or gift-designation card that allows you to name a specific 501(c)(3) recipient.